Nothing To Say, Guilty Pleasures
Sometimes I have nothing to say, and yet I have this compulsion to say something.
I guess that’s why I think of myself as a writer…I just can’t NOT say SOMETHING, even when I have nothing to say.
How about a list of guilty pleasures?
- The Nanny
- Really great super premium vodka
- fuzzy pink socks from Old Navy
- Contemporary fiction (give me Harry Potter any day over Tess of the D’Urbervilles or whatever)
- Bread and butter
- Naan and butter and salt
- Diet Coke
- Mexican food
- High thread count sheets
- Gain detergent, fabric softener and fabric softener sheets
- Bubble baths
- Make up
- Country Music
- Romantic Comedies
- Football Movies
- Having my hair washed and brushed by someone else
- Super cute shoes
- Red purses
- Baileys and coffee
- Christmas lights
- Thank you notes
- Sunday naps
What are your guilty pleasures? What makes you smile when nothing else will?