11 of Eleventy billion…
December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
1. Whining – my own and everyone else’s. Whining wears me out. I would be less cranky without whining.
2. Having acne, gray hair and wrinkles at the same time. This – totally unfair. I would be less cranky without these concurrent afflictions.
3. Being in limbo. I am ready for things to be settled. I would be less cranky without the limbo.
4.People leaving lights on all over the house. I would be…well, by now you get the idea.
5. The continuous injuries and deaths of home appliances, large and small.
6. The HOA.
7. Stupid school schedules and projects and rules and craziness. I ALREADY COMPLETED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, THX
8. Passive aggressiveness.
10. Good TV shows gone bad.
11. Chippy fingernail polish.